Sam Chukwu is a COREN registered Engineer. He had his Primary and Secondary Education at Community Primary and Community Secondary School Amuzi. He left home immediately after his Secondary education to Lagos for greener pastures in 1998 where he secured a job at Guinness Nigeria Plc. He worked as a temporary staff in their Packaging department for 2 years.
His zeal for knowledge made him seek admission into university in the year 2000 and was offered one at the Federal University of Technology Owerri. He studied Materials and Metallurgical Engineering and graduated at a record time of 5years with second class upper division 21 in 2005.
He did the mandatory National Youth Service at Lagos State where he was deployed to Tomsey Engineering Services limited a private owned company at Ikeja. While at Tomsey he worked closely with the managing director and Operation’s manager in the development of business proposals for potential clients.
In 2008, shortly after his mandatory service to his fatherland, he got a job appointment as an engineer 2 at National Space Research and Development Agency Abuja. He rose through the ranks and became an assistant Chief Engineer. A rank he currently occupies now.
Furthermore, in his quest for more knowledge in 2015, he applied for masters in engineering at Federal University of Technology Minna Niger State. He was given an admission in the department of Mechanical Engineering where he did his masters in Materials and Metallurgical Option. He graduated as the best master’s student of his set in the department of Mechanical Engineering with a distinction.
Finally, Engineer Sam Chukwu is happily married with three lovely children comprising of 2 boys and a girl.
He strives for Excellency and precision at all times in all positions & circumstances, attaining professional distinction and proficiency. He holds a first Degree in Accountancy since 2002. He was the Account Manager of McQuintus Ltd (an IT firm in Lagos) and involved in the installation and setting up of Peachtree and pastel Accounting software until 2005 when he joined Zenith Bank plc.
In the same vein, because of his interest in ICT, he continued with the installation of accounting packages among other Banking Jobs until he resigned late 2006 to set up “Samches Consulting Ltd”. He’s widely traveled and has attended several courses in Financial Management, Human Resourcing/Recruiting and ICT development in Nigeria.
He is presently a member;
Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria (ICAN)
Computer Professional Registration Council of Nigeria (CPN). And
Chartered Institute of Finance & Control of Nigeria (CIFCN)
Furthermore, he was the e-governance consultant of Imo state Government for four years. He has handled several IT, Human Resourcing, Financial Consulting, & other contract jobs in some states, parastatals and ministries as well as organizations and companies. He has worked as an Accounting and IT Consultant & Human Resourcing for MTN trade partners, Nigeria Brewery and many other manufacturing and Distribution companies in many states in Nigeria.
NATURE OF WORK.
Mr. Samuel Chukwu works in partnership with clients, advising them on how to use information technology, Manage Staff & her welfares in order to meet their business objectives or overcome problems. He works to improve the structure and efficiency of IT systems in various organizations.
Most often, he is used to provide strategic guidance to clients with regard to technology, Personnel Management, IT infrastructures and enabling major business processes through enhancements to IT.
He is also largely used to provide guidance during selection and procurement as well as providing highly expert technical assistance, and may be responsible for user training and feedback.
He is also involved in sales and business development, as well as technical duties for organizations he consult for.
He is well known for his expertise in recruitment & staff salaries & welfare management no wonder he is being contracted by companies for their recruitment & staff management jobs.
Typical work activities;
Most tasks carried out by Mr. Chukwu vary depending on the nature of the project he is working on, but may include:
- meeting with clients to determine requirements; in terms of staffing, their skill and Staff Management.
- working with clients to define the scope of a project;
- planning timescales and the resources needed;
- clarifying a client’s system specifications, understanding their work practices and the nature of their business;
- travelling to customer sites;
- liaising with staff at all levels of a client organization;
- defining software, hardware and network requirements;
- analysing IT requirements within companies and giving independent and objective advice on the use of IT;
- developing agreed solutions and implementing new systems;
- presenting solutions in written or oral reports;
- helping clients with change-management activities;
- purchasing systems where appropriate;
- designing, testing, installing and monitoring new systems;
- preparing documentation and presenting progress reports to customers;
- organising training for users and other consultants;
- being involved in sales and support, and where appropriate, maintaining contact with client organizations;
- expert in all aspect of human resourcing & management.
- can setup some accounting soft ware’s to suit the accounting system of any organsation;
- identifying potential clients and building and maintaining contacts;
- accessing the competence of the accounting department of organisation in using an electronic base accounting system and knowing the accounting behind the scene for any posting made to ensure it complies with the duality concept of accounting;
- budgeting and any form of financial forecast.
Teller Excellency & Sychology of a Fraud Star
Human Resource & Development Sychology